Current Lines

Saturday, October 15, 2011

NFL Picks Contest- Week 6 Picks

Week 6 of the Small Potatoes NFL Picks Contest is here with only six of the original 14 prognosticators left. Here are the Week 6 picks.

lightning36- Green Bay
Ironman - Green Bay
Wolfshead- Pittsburgh
Grange95- Green Bay
Very Josie- Pittsburgh
Inside Man - Green Bay

Rumor has it that Josie consulted Waffles for her pick. I guess she figures that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Good luck everyone! Thanks for playing!

2 comments:

  1. The rumor is true. I was actually leaning towards Baltimore as I didn't want to pick GB and Waffles suggested Pittsburgh. He better be right or I will kick his ass.

    GO STEELERS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I have a funny feeling GB is going to lose. I'm just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete