Current Lines

Sunday, October 2, 2011

MLB Picks, October 3rd

I've picked both the Tigers and Yankees to win in each of the first two games of their American League Division Series. Although both teams did win one game, neither won when I had my money on them. So, I figured I'd take another shot at it. I can't be wrong every time can I?

$15 on Detroit (Verlander) over NY Yankees (Sabathia) @ -$125

Verlander is 24-5, 2.40 ERA on the season, while Sabathia is 19-8, 3.00 this year.


Starting Bankroll         $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                      $60.25
Current Bankroll         $1,560.25

Action is considered dead unless both listed pitchers start.

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at you own risk.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment