Current Lines

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

MLB Picks, October 5th

Congratulations to the Texas Rangers for punching their ticket to the ALCS. It looks like they'll have to wait a couple days to see who they will face for a chance to go to the World Series.

I don't see anything today that excites me too much. I kinda like the Phillies and Oswalt over the Cards and Jackson, but Jackson is 3-0 at home this year, so I think I'll sit on the bench and watch today.

Starting Bankroll         $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                      $72.25
Current Bankroll          $1,572.25

Action is considered dead unless both listed pitchers start.

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at you own risk.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Typo, you mean SL Cardinals not Diamondbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MOJO. It was getting late by the time I posted. Guess I'll need to proof it a little closer next time.

    Are you going to the game?

    ReplyDelete