Current Lines

Saturday, July 14, 2012

MLB Picks July 14th

I don't really see anything I like on today's MLB schedule, though I thought about nibbling on the Cubs/D-backs match up. The Cubs Dempster has an ERA below two this season and hasn't given up an earned run in his last three outings. The Cubs' are hot right now and the D-backs are cold . But Chicago is only 8-18 versus leftys this year and Arizona is sending a southpaw to the hill today, so that is a deal breaker for me.

I hope everyone has a great (and profitable) weekend!

Starting Bankroll           $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                     $ 136.50
Current Bankroll            $1,636.50

Action is considered dead unless both listed pitchers start.

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at your own risk.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment