Current Lines

Monday, July 9, 2012

Half Time

Although technically we're a little past the half way mark, the MLB All-Star game is generally considered as the conclusion of the first half of the baseball season.

My goal is to turn a $300 profit from my wagers each season. That's a healthy return on a $1,500 bankroll. As you can see below, I'm a little behind the pace I need to make my goal, but there's a lot of baseball left to be played. I just hope July gets better, it's been ugly thus far.

Starting Bankroll           $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                     $ 131.00
Current Bankroll            $1,631.00

Here are some highlights from the first half.






And don't forget, all the NFL teams open training camp this month!


2 comments:

  1. And don't forget, all the NFL teams open training camp this month

    I love baseball, but I can't wait for football, too!

    ReplyDelete