Current Lines

Monday, July 18, 2011

57 Left Standing At WSOP Main Event

Day 6 Chip Leader 
Ryan Lenaghan
Day 6 of the WSOP Main Event ended late in the night with 57 players surviving.

Ryan Lenaghan leads the pack with $12.9 million, followed by Ben Lamb with $10.0 million. Erick Lindgren is still hanging around with a stack of $2.2 million. Steve Brecker is sitting on $1.8 million.

Both Allen Cunningham and Jean-Robert Bellande have been eliminated.

We.re getting close to learning who the November Nine will be. Stay tuned!

Till next time, win the flips.

3 comments:

  1. I watched it on online TV. It's popular to criticize Lon McEachern, but I thought he did a good job and Antonio Esfandiari was terrific. The were commentators who, for once, didn't talk down to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoyed Lon and Norman Chad's comments. There's no way you're gonna please everyone.

    I thought Norm MacDonald was a little flat on the High Stakes Poker telecast, but I was a Kaplan fan, so I may be a little prejudice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Lindgren goes far to make things more interesting.

    btw -- The other day I looked at the WSOP updates and saw how many players were busted from the Main Event on river beats. Yowsa -- what a way to go!

    ReplyDelete