Current Lines

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot!

The online heater continues for another day.

I played eight $6-18 man tourneys on Full Tilt yesterday and finished with three firsts and one second, booking a $110 profit. WHEEEEE!

I'm taking my own advice and winning the flips. I only remember one hand where I got it in bad and sucked out. We were down to four, all of us in the money. Blinds were up to $500-$1000 and I was on the button with A-K sooooted, sitting on three BB. The cut off pushed and I made the easy call, only to be shown pocket kings. But when your running good, you hit that three outer ace and go on to win the tourney!

It's been a nice run that has my Full Tilt bankroll at a new high. I know it will end, but I'm sure enjoying the ride right now.

Tii next time, win the flips.

2 comments:

  1. finished with three firsts and one second, booking a $110 profit. WHEEEEE!

    Wheee, indeed -- nice job.

    ReplyDelete