Current Lines

Friday, April 22, 2011

Poker League Put To Bed

I informed the local WSOP Poker League that I would not be joining. As I explained in an earlier post, the $1800 buy-in is enough to get to Vegas, stay a few nights and enter a $1000 WSOP event. Seemed like an easy decision.

I don't think I hurt anyone's feelings, but I wish we could have worked something out, especially now that on-line poker is in the rear-view mirror.

I've been playing a little in the play money games on Full Tilt. I had forgotten how horrible the play is when there's no money on the line. I guess the good news is that I'm up over $17k in play money this week. Big woot :(

Till next time, win the flips.

3 comments:

  1. Good decision. Now just win something when you go out west!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. But once you get to Las Vegas those other tournaments like the Venetian Deep Stacks seem awfully appealing with less expensive entry fees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard the Venetian Deep Stack is a really good tourney, more so than the $1000 WSOP tourneys. Then again, it is a WSOP tourney and I know I want to be able to say I've played at the WSOP at least once.

    ReplyDelete