Current Lines

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Bowl Game Experiment- Update


I began an experiment last week. I was curious as to what would happen if you bet the money line underdog on every college bowl game this year.

So, I decided to bet ten bucks per game and see what happens. So far I'm down 20 bucks, but would be up $23 if Nevada could hold a 13 point lead in the last two minutes of a football game :o)

Below are the lines on all the bowl games that have been played and the next one (or ones) coming up. I'll update as we go along.

Tonight I have San Diego St. at +$145. Should be interesting. Go Aztecs!

Dec. 15th

Nevada (+$330) over Arizona -    LOSS  (0-1, <$10>)
Toledo (+$350) over Utah State - LOSS  (0-2, <$20>)

Dec. 20th

San Diego State (+$145) over BYU

No comments:

Post a Comment