Current Lines

Friday, June 6, 2014

Change of Plans

As most of you know, my mother is facing cancer and is due to begin both chemo and radiation later this month. Because I want to be here to help care for her when the treatment starts, Ms. Duck and I have moved our WSOP trip up a couple of weeks.

We had originally planned to go at the end of the month and I was going to play on June 29th. We were going to stay almost two weeks before heading home. Our new plan is to leave on the 14th and return on the 20th. I will play in event 33 on the 15th.

Although it won't be as long as we had hoped, it'll still be nice to get away for a few days.

Let me know if you're going to be in Vegas that week and maybe we can get together.

Till next time, win the flips.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you the best of luck Mr. Duck, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that case, I will miss you, so I will have to read about you winning the bracelet on the blog. Good luck sir!

    Also, continued positive thoughts for your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we are going to miss each other AGAIN :)

    ReplyDelete