Current Lines

Monday, October 29, 2012

MLB Picks- Season Wrap Up

Sadly, the 2012 MLB season came to an end last night, which means winter is just around the corner. Here in the heart of Texas, we had our first freeze, which is unusual for October. I hope it's not an omen of things to come.

Congratulations to the Giants, who won the title for the second time in three years. Impressive.

I was able to finish strong with my picks and ended up with another winning season. I'm too lazy to look back thru my records, but I think that makes 6 or 7 straight winning years picking baseball games.

 *pats self on back*

Here are the final totals;

Starting Bankroll            $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                       $ 305.25
Current Bankroll            $1,805.25

Here's my all-star team for 2012.












Spring training starts in February. I can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a nice (betting) season.

    My Cardinals make the Giants work for it, at least. Detroit rolled over like sissies.

    ReplyDelete