Current Lines

Thursday, October 4, 2012

MLB Picks- Regular Season Ends


Much like the Texas Rangers, I had a tough week to finish the regular season, but still finished in the black. Unless my playoff picks are disastrous, I should have a profitable baseball season once again.

Against the advice of Cardinal fan Memphis MOJO, I'm leaning heavily towards putting a few sheckles on the Braves in tomorrow's NL Wild Card game. A little more research is necessary before making that investment. I'll let you know. 

Starting Bankroll           $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                     $ 238.50
Current Bankroll            $1,738.50

Action is considered dead unless both listed pitchers start.

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at your own risk.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, totally feel free to use the photos from my post on my blog yesterday--they would fit in perfectly with the ones you post. HAHAHAHA!!! Now that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yowsa, yowsa, yowsa! You're on!

      I'm just a couple weeks behind you. My 55th is at the end of the month. So far my biggest accomplishment is that I still have most of my hair and the majority of it is still the original color :)

      Enjoyed your post from your 52nd.

      Delete
  2. Gosh, you guys are O L D! My 55th isn't for ... three months!

    ReplyDelete