Current Lines

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

College Football Picks- Update


Thanks to a couple of Big XII teams, I finally got my football bankroll in the black last weekend. Although Florida State didn't cover (-16), Texas and Texas Tech both cashed.

Football fans here in the heart of Texas are still buzzing about the Baylor/West Virginia track meet won by the Mountaineers 70-63. West Virginia had over 800 yards of offense and Baylor tallied up over 700. What a game! If I were Baylor, I think I would have left my defensive coordinator in Morgantown. 

Starting Bankroll         $2,000.00
Profit/Loss                   $ 15.00
Current Bankroll          $2,015.00

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at you own risk.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment