Current Lines

Friday, November 12, 2010

Home Game


I played J-Dawgs Poker Extravaganza earlier this week. Farmer Harry brought pizza and after a few slices the cards were in the air.

Early in the evening I called an unraised pot from the button with Q-T sOOOted in a game of Omaha high. The flop was Q-Q-Q.

BINGO!

The hand was checked around and I bet out 50 cents in this limit game and got called by Larry the Mailman, Woody, and Ray-Ray. The turn and river were checked around and I bet out both streets, getting called by Larry and Ray-Ray, both who had full houses. SAH-WEET!

It's always nice to win a big pot early and get off to a good start.

My $20 buy-in had grown to $38 by the time we called it a night. Farmer Harry was the big winner, pocketing a $21 profit, with Carl taking it on the chin, cashing out for $1... I guess it could have been worse.

Till next time, win the flips.

Happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment