Current Lines

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hockey Picks- November 22nd

Gonna stick my toe in the water. I won't be posting picks every day as in the past, but you'll see one on occasion.

One game is worth a peek on today's menu.

$18 on Nashville (-175) over Florida

The Predators have won 5 of their last 7. The Panthers are 3-2 in their last 5.
Starting Bankroll                           $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                                       $0
Current Bankroll                           $1,500.00

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at your own risk.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. FYI, I always enjoyed your sports picks and reasoning behind them. I miss them. Feel free to keep posting them if you want, I surely would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CB.

      I still post them occasionally on number1sportspicks.com.

      Delete