So far, here's who is signed up; ohcowboy12go, M. Prosk, Full House, Music City Momma, Coach, Neophyte,
KenP, Waffles, MOJO, ggrouchie, and Vegas Vic. If you're not on here . . . WHY NOT? Are ya skerrt?
Saturday is the deadline to sign on the dotted line.
Since I've determined that none of you are very good at picking the winners (even straight up) of NFL games, I'm going to try this again. This time however, it's not going to be a "survivor" contest, mainly because I would like to see it last more than six weeks :)
Once again, the winner will receive either a tee shirt or sweatshirt with the logo of your favorite NFL team emblazoned on it. Cool!
If you participated in the first NFL Picks Contest I had this year (and your name isn't Vegas Vic), I hope you'll sign up for this contest and try to redeem your name. Right now, you're an embarrassment to both your family and the blogging community, so here's your chance!
Here are the rules;
1) You get to pick the winner of one NFL game each week.
2) If your pick wins, you receive 10 points.
3) You will receive additional points based on margin of victory. One point for each point your team wins by. For example, if you pick the Steelers to win this week and they are victors by a score of 29-17, you would receive 22 points for the week, 10 for the win and 12 for the margin of victory (29 minus 17 = 12).
4) If your pick loses, you receive 0 points for picking the winner and points will be deducted based on margin of loss. For example, if you picked the Raiders and they lost by a score of 30-14, you would have 16 points deducted from your point total (30 minus 14 = 16).
5) The person with the most points at the conclusion of the Super Bowl will be declared the winner and will receive a free shirt. If there is a tie, whomever picked the most "winners" on the season will win the tie breaker. If there is still a tie, then all players who are tied for first will receive a shirt.
Sign up today by either commenting below or e-mailing me at email@example.com. Deadline to sign up is Saturday and your pick will also need to be in by midnight (CDT) Saturday. The Thursday game this week is off the board, so you can only pick from the Sunday games.
Redemption is here for the taking.