Current Lines

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

WSOP in Vegas

Ms. Duck and I fly to Las Vegas on the 15th, where I will participate in the "Super Seniors" event at the WSOP on the 17th. I had a nice run of cards last summer in this event (click here to read about it) and hope to do well again.


Philly Phanatic won the second seat in our poker league and has decided to play the same event. This will be his first time to play in the WSOP, so it will be fun to see the tournament through his eyes.

We are staying at the Orleans for three nights before moving camp over to the Palazzo for the remainder of the week. We've stayed at both numerous times and look forward to getting back.

We started the eighth year of our Vegas or Bust Poker League last month. I finished fourth, so I have some work to do to win another WSOP seat next year.

If you're in Vegas the week of June 15th, hit me up and maybe we can share a meal or pitch a few cards.

Till next time, win the flips.

1 comment: