Current Lines

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hockey Picks, May 30th

One of the conference final series looks interesting.

$80 on Chicago (-145) over Los Angeles- to win series
The Blackhawks won 2 of 3 from the Kings this season, outscoring them 12-9. Chicago has won 3 straight and LA has lost 3 of their last 5.


Starting Bankroll                                $1,000.00
Profit/Loss                                          ($141.65)
Current Bankroll                                  $858.35

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at your own risk.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Forget the Blackhawks, they have no shot. The Kings will win this series.

    I say this as a guy who doesn't follow hockey. I'm just being a total homer going with my hometown Kings. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be Rob.

      BTW, how much did you put down on your pick?

      Yeah, that's what I thought :)

      Delete
    2. I was waiting for a lying, sleazy sports handicapper to tell me how much to bet.

      Delete
    3. Well Rob, they are named the "Kings," and we all know your history with kings :) Might want to bet light on this one!

      Delete
    4. Great point, but is there a team named "7 - deuce suck out" I can bet on?

      Delete