Current Lines

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Few Pictures From My Vegas Trip

I finally got around to uploading our pictures from last week's Vegas trip. We've gone so many times that we don't take many anymore. Enjoy.

This was the view of the strip from our room at the Green Valley Ranch in Henderson.

Click on picture for full screen goodness.

While playing penny video poker at the Orleans, I hit a progressive for 17,000 pennies!


I called Ms. Duck over to admire my superior poker skills. She started playing the machine next to me and within 3 or 4 minutes, hit this!


41,700 pennies! Look at that silly grin (She might have had a margarita or two or six). She's such a showoff, stealing my thunder like that.

Gotta love all those ducks though : )

6 comments:

  1. I might watch my wording, friend. We here only maybe half the words we read; so I see, "...after 3 or four minutes, hit this," and show a pic of Mrs. D.

    Lots of bent people out there, myself included, is all I'm sayin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm... bent... yeah, that's a pretty good description.

      Delete
  2. Does Ms. Duck ever lose on the machines? She's unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met Mrs. Duck in person and can attest to the fact that she is very attractive. Duck's daughter also appears to be a cutie based on pictures he has posted.

    I imagine Duck must be very wealthy to have ... nevermind ... : o )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I imagine Duck must be very wealthy to have ... nevermind"

      Must be love lightning, I get the same crap at home : )

      Delete