Current Lines

Saturday, September 17, 2011

NFL Picks, September 18th

Two games that look like winners today.

$11 @ 11/10 on Dallas (-3) over San Francisco
My Cowboys lost a heartbreaker last week to the Jets, but there were a lot of positives they took from the game. Romo and the 'Boys will be fired up and will take advantage of a pedestrian 49er secondary. Look for Dallas' front seven to put a lot of pressure on Smith and cover the three point spread.
$11 @ 11/10 on Houston (-3) over Miami
The Dolphin secondary got lit up by the Patriots last week and the Texans are on par with New England's offense. Look for Houston to score early and often. Miami also has a decent passing game, so it should be entertaining to watch, but the Texans will prove to have too much firepower and cover the spread. 

Starting Bankroll         $2,000.00
Profit/Loss                     $64.00
Current Bankroll         $2,064.00

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at you own risk.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the college picks Lucki. I went 3-2 on mine (and 2-0 on my actual short term investments) but your 4-1 week was very nice. Strange you took all favorites and I went almost all dogs and both had success. I agree with your Cowboy pick, they should do a number on SF. I'm not sold on Houston right now. Yeah NE torched Miami but Houston is not on par with NE imo. Then again, I've been wrong a lot on these picks. If I have to pick this game, I'll take the Fins getting 3 at home.

    ReplyDelete