Current Lines

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NFL Picks Contest- Week 1 Results

Looks like we have a smart bunch of prognosticators fighting for an NFL shirt and bragging rights! We only lost two people the first week, with GreenBeans and Music City Momma both getting toe-tagged.

Wolfshead stepped out and picked the Lions and was rewarded. Ironman, Two Minute Warning, and John Mertz had a little bit of a sweat with Arizona, and the San Diego/ Minnesota game was a little closer than expected.

We're down to 13 for Week 2 and your pick needs to be in by Saturday at midnight CDT. Please e-mail your pick to nfl.picks@ymail.com. I'll put up a reminder post later in the week.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Although the end result is only what counts -- yeah, we almost lost a decent number the first week. Drats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! I like this game!

    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, I was rooting like hell for Minn and the Jets

    BTW, how come i can't use my Google account to access the comment section?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Wolf- IDK why you can't access the comments thru Google. I think Josie and lightning have had problems too. I'll look into it and see if I can figure it out, but with my technical troubleshooting ability, I wouldn't hold my breath.

    BTW, screw the Jets.

    ReplyDelete