Current Lines

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Basketball Picks, Jan 17th

I don't see any games worth betting tonight.

The UW-Milwaukee / Cleveland St match up looked pretty good until I noticed that UWM has dropped 7 straight and 9 of their last 10. It's bankroll suicide to bet on teams that are playing that poorly. But, the CSU Vikings have dropped 7 of 8 road games this season, and 5 in a row, so it was worth researching. The research indicated that I put my wallet back in my pocket.

Hopefully, tomorrow will bring some better opportunities.

Starting Bankroll             300 units
Profit/Loss                      13.75 units
Current Bankroll            313.75 units

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at your own risk.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment