Current Lines

Friday, January 11, 2013

Basketball Picks, Jan 11th

A light schedule of college round ball tonight. I don't see anything in either the pros or NCAA that is worth a bet, so I'll take the night off.

If I was an action junkie, I would consider St. Peters (+$120) at home to beat Niagara, who has only won 1 road game this season. What keeps me from jumping on board on this game is that St. Peters is only 3-5 at home.

Starting Bankroll           300 units
Profit/Loss                       7 units
Current Bankroll            307 units

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at your own risk.

Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Do you live in Vegas now? I'm heading out there next Thursday for the first of 4 trips in 2013. Your picks have been great since I started following you. I consider myself a true grinder as well. It would be nice to share some strategies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't live in Sin City, but hope to be there in the early summer for the WSOP. Maybe we could get together then?

      Delete
  2. I already have my trip booked for the WSOP. I'll be there from June 14-23, but not sure if I will play any WSOP tournaments as there are better structures going on for great value. I really like the Caesars Summerfest and the Venetian Deep Stack.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've played in a tourney at Caesars, but never at the Venetian, although I've stayed there a few times.

      I'm in a league that awards a couple seats to the WSOP, so if I win one of the seats I'll have to play in it (league rules).

      Delete