Current Lines

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Full Tilt Executive Arrested In New York

Full Tilt's Ray Bitar was arrested yesterday in New York by federal authorities.  Bitar's statement is below.

Today, I returned voluntarily to the U.S. from Full Tilt’s headquarters in Ireland to face the charges against me. I know that a lot of people are very angry at me. I understand why. Full Tilt should never have gotten into a position where it could not repay player funds. for the last 15 months, I have worked hard on possible solutions to get the players repaid. Returning today is part of that process. I believe we are near the end of a very long road, and I will continue to do whatever is required to get the players repaid.  I hope that will happen soon.
Thank you.
The full story is posted at DiamondFlushPoker.com.

I feel so much better knowing Mr. B will "continue to do whatever is required to get the players repaid."

Uh huh, sure you will.

2 comments:

  1. I used to think the FT guys who were involved were amateurs who made mistakes. Now I think they are people who broke the law and are deserving of jail terms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps he can tour the local golf courses with OJ searching for buried funds.

    ReplyDelete