Current Lines

Sunday, November 20, 2011

NFL Picks- November 20th

Two games worth dropping a few coins on today.

$11 @ 11/10 on Green Bay (-14) over Tampa Bay
I'm riding the wave in this one. The Packers are ringing the bell to the tune of 35 points a game. The Bucs have dropped three straight and 4 of 5.

$11 @ 11/10 on New England (-14) over Kansas City
The Chiefs have dropped their last two games... to Miami and Denver. Not exactly the cream of the crop. The Pats don't lose at home.
Starting Bankroll         $2,000.00
Profit/Loss                    $141.00
Current Bankroll          $2,141.00

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at you own risk.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I like both picks Lucki but I can't put anything down on GB this week. Besides the fact they're playing the Bucs and I'd rather not bet against my home town team, I think the Bucs do some kind of back door cover and lose by a score of 37-24 or something. Just a gut feeling there. Pats are gonna roll KC. It'll be ugly I believe.

    ReplyDelete