Current Lines

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NFL Picks Contest- We Have A Winner(s)

Congratulations to Ironman and Inside Man for winning the Small Potatoes NFL Picks Contest!

Inside Man picked the Chargers last week and lost, which meant all Ironman needed was for the Ravens to beat a bad Seattle team for him to win all the marbles. Unfortunately, Baltimore couldn't pull it off, which means we have a tie.

As I stated at the beginning of the contest, if there is a tie, all remaining players will receive a tee shirt or sweatshirt with their favorite team's logo. So, if both of the winners will e-mail me your favorite NFL team (my guess is that Ironman's isn't the Ravens), shirt size, whether you prefer a tee shirt or sweatshirt, and your mailing address, I'll send you your shirt. My e-mail is nfl.picks@ymail.com.

Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Confrats to the winners. Just can't tell what these NFL teams will do some weeks ... : o )

    ReplyDelete