Current Lines

Monday, October 17, 2011

NFL Picks, October 17th

Monday Night Football comes from the "Big Apple" tonight. I think there's some value in betting the Jets in this AFC East match-up.

$11 @ 11/10 on NY Jets (-7 1/2) over Miami
The Jets are 2-0 at home. The Fish are 0-4 on the season with only one of their losses less than 10 points.

Starting Bankroll         $2,000.00
Profit/Loss                     $177.00
Current Bankroll          $2,177.00

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at you own risk.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a Jets fan, but I like them, too. I bet them Sunday in a teaser and moved the line to -1. The other half (of the teaser) was good yesterday, so now I need the Jets to basically win the game.

    ReplyDelete