Current Lines

Monday, October 10, 2011

MLB Picks, October 11th

Only one game today, as the NLCS has a travel day with the series shifting to St. Louis.

I like the Tigers in Game 3 of the ALCS. Fister has a 0.47 ERA in his last three starts, all wins. The Rangers start Lewis, who has a 5.50 ERA in his last three trips to the bump. However, Lewis' lastest outing against the Rays was impressive. Couple that with the fact that Texas is white hot, winning 5 straight playoff games and 19 of their last 22 overall, including regular season games, and I think I'll keep my money in my pocket today.

Starting Bankroll         $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                    $126.75
Current Bankroll          $1,626.75

Action is considered dead unless both listed pitchers start.

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at you own risk.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment