Current Lines

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Basketball Picks, March 23rd

Sorry I'm late getting these up, but a flat tire and then some issues getting it fixed caused some unexpected delays. Hopefully, tonight's games won't bring anything unexpected :)

3 units on Syracuse (-320) over California
Syracuse has won 4 of their last 5. California is 2-2 in their last 4.
 
3 units on Gonzaga (-280) over Wichita State
Gonzaga has run off 15 straight wins. The Shockers are 3-3 in their last 6. 



Starting Bankroll                       300 units
Profit/Loss                                 4.75 units
Current Bankroll                    304.75 units

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at your own risk.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I like Syracuse too, I think they demolish Cal. I don't care for Gonzaga, I thought they were lucky to get by the first round. Even if they win, I'm not gonna take them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Nice call Neo! Can I hire you as an associate writer?

      Delete