Current Lines

Friday, September 14, 2012

Poker Update

I've been on a nice run at the poker table since returning from Vegas a couple weeks ago. In three home games I've come home a winner in all of them.

Last week in the game I host at the Duck Blind, I won the High Hand Jackpot with a straight flush to the 9 in a hand of Pai Gow, which was the only thing that saved me from ending the evening in the red.

Last Tuesday, again in my home game, it was one of those nights where all my draws were hitting. I finished with a $25 gain on a $20 investment. Not bad :)

Tonight is out monthly Vegas or Bust League tournament at Tin Man's house. We've completed the first half of league play, and I have built a decent lead. My goal in the second half is the same as the first, finish no lower than third. I've missed my goal the last two months with 7th and 4th place finishes, so I hope to do better tonight.

I'll post the results sometime this weekend.

Till next time, win the flips.

No comments:

Post a Comment