Current Lines

Friday, April 22, 2016

Vegas Bound!


Now that our daughter's wedding is in the rear-view mirror, I am treating Ms. Duck to a week in Vegas.

We fly from Love Field to Vegas tomorrow evening, returning the following Saturday. Strip hotels are too expensive on weekends, but we did find a decent rate at the Monte Carlo for tomorrow night.

Sunday we will set up shop for the week at the Cosmopolitan. We've never stayed there, so I'm looking forward to finding out what they have to offer.

Our final night will be spent at Sam's Town. I hate to move, but the Cosmo wants $400 for Friday night.

Ummm...don't think so.

The plan is to play a lot of $1-2 NLHE and a tournament or two. I'll also spend a fair amount of time with Ms. Duck, playing those sweet, sweet video poker machines while enjoying adult beverages.

Should be fun!

Let me know if you're in town next week and want to get together.

Till next time, win the flips.

4 comments: