Current Lines

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Basketball Picks, February 6th

One mid-major college game is worth a peek.

$20 on SIU Edwardsville (+110) over SE Missouri St.
The host Cougars are 7-3 at home and 4-2 in their last 6 overall. The Redhawks are 3-8 in enemy territory and have lost 6 of their last 10. SE Mizzu edged SIUE 82-78 at home earlier this season.
Starting Bankroll                           $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                                     ($ 21.50)
Current Bankroll                           $1,478.50

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at your own risk.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing to do with this post but I wanted to let you know that I gratuitously referenced you in my latest post.

    Oh, and I hate sports betting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the shout out, but I especially appreciate not mentioning my pick was off by at lease 36 points!

      Look on the bright side... it took you 3 1/2 hours to lose $60 bucks. I've seen you do that in 3 1/2 minutes at a poker table :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, every time I get the dreaded pocket Kings, in fact!

      Tho actually, I think it really only took 12 seconds for me to lose that $60.

      Delete