Current Lines

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hockey Picks, October 15th

The Blackhawks are going for their third Stanley Cup in five years. Can you say dynasty?

My track record picking winners in all the other major sports (baseball, football, basketball) is good, having never had a losing season. However, I can't say the same for hockey. Last year was my first season picking hockey games and it was not successful. I was able to figure a few things out as the season wore on and actually showed a nice profit the last couple of months. After bottoming out in mid April with a $423 loss, I was able to recover and finish with a much smaller $86 deficit. Hopefully I'll be able to continue the upward trend this season, but you might want to proceed with caution following my hockey picks until I prove myself :)

Now let's get started!

$10 on Colorado over Dallas -1 1/2 @ +170
The Avs are off to a fast start, winning all five games and only surrendering 4 goals.  
$10 on NY Islanders over Buffalo -1 1/2 @ +160
This is more a bet against Buffalo than it is one for New York. The Sabres are 0-7 thus far this season.
Starting Bankroll                                $1,500.00
Profit/Loss                                              $0
Current Bankroll                                $1,500.00

All picks are for entertainment purposes only with no guarantees implied. Any money wagered is at your own risk.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment