"Our players should know that Full Tilt Poker is fully committed to paying them back in full and restoring confidence in our operations."Here are the main points made in the statement;
1) Full Tilt was not prepared for the US government seizing of $115M and their domain name.
2) An additional $42M was stolen by one of their payment processors.
3) Full Tilt is still looking for investors and a cash infusion. (ie: "we're broke")
4) They will bring in a new management team.
5) They are committed to repaying players in full.
I wonder what the next step will be? Should be interesting.
Subject: Poker has the complete story.