Current Lines

Friday, December 31, 2010

What's Up At UB?

Departure announcements from two big hitters at Ultimate Bet yesterday.

First, Annie Duke wrote on her Twitter account,
“Starting a new chapter in my life. Decided to leave UB, but the future’s exciting for me and the place I’ve called home for more than a decade.”
Later in the day, Phil Hellmuth also announced his leaving UB,
“Making a big move… leaving UB. Truly lots of great memories, but it’s time to move on… Mutual decision… Looking forward to a bright future!”
So, what's up at UB? My mantra is "follow the money."
 I'm guessing UB is unable to continue paying either one of them.

If you have a bankroll at UB, my advice would be to cash it in ASAP. It looks like the ship may be sinking.

Till next time, win the flips!

Happy trails.

1 comment: