Current Lines

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Headed To Cowboys Stadium


Sonny Boy and I are driving up to Arlington this evening to see his old high school team play. Texas high school football is BIG in Texas and this is the second round of playoffs for the teams. I expect to see 20-25,000 show up for the game and its not even the top division.

I don't care a whole lot about who wins, I just want a look at "Jerry World!" Two tickets and parking for a Cowboy game run about $450. Tonight I'll pay $8 a ticket and $10 to park. Definitly +EV!

It's a two hour drive to the stadium, so it'll be a late night for the Duck. Should be fun though.

Till next time, win the flips!

Happy trails.

1 comment:

  1. Take a photo if you can. I'd love to see the new stadium, but a shot of it would be good, too.

    ReplyDelete