Current Lines

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot!


The thermometer hit 111 degrees earlier this week in the Heart of Texas! I even saw the Devil fanning himself. The only thing hotter around these parts right now is my poker game.

I'm on fire!

I'm running so good that I'm actually winning half of my "flips" on Full Tilt and my hands are holding when I get my opponent in with only three outs.

It's a beautiful thing.

I'm playing four tables now in my multi-table experiment, and tried five for a little while last night. I'm able to keep up with the action pretty well and haven't timed out on any hands thus far. I've made almost $200 this week alone during my heater, putting my winnings just short of $500 since I started this experiment a month ago. I don't know how long this streak will last, but I'm gonna enjoy it while I can!

J-Dawgs Poker Extravaganza is tonight and the $5 NLHE tournament is tomorrow at Tin Man's. I've been running good at live poker also, so I hope to keep it going the next couple of nights.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment